7000? you call that a museum? If your museum pales in comparison to bonedusts collection it's not much of a museum [img]wink.gif[/img]
The very first action figure museum has opened here in oklahoma, it has over 7000 figures of all kinds.
I might have to check this out and take some pics.
http://www.kfor.com/Global/story.asp?S=3935344
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 17, 2005 08:37 AM: Message edited by: Guitar Of Deth? ]</font>
7000? you call that a museum? If your museum pales in comparison to bonedusts collection it's not much of a museum [img]wink.gif[/img]
pretty cool.
Ditto on that Jor!
I'll bet that guy had a mental breakdown in '72....
For those who want a peek at the museum, check out Four Color Commentary, my home page. I was there primarily for the opening of the Oklahoma Cartoonists Collection, but there are also some pics of action figure displays.
Well, that's pretty cool.
Somebody had to be the first.... may the idea continue to propagate. [img]smile.gif[/img]
if i liked people id open my place to the public. but as a general rule, i do not like people.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree wholeheartedly with that rule! [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by bonedust:
if i liked people id open my place to the public. but as a general rule, i do not like people.
hell we could all combine our collections and have a Smithsonian of figures!
Bookmarks